Welcome for Editorial Board Members
The Journal of Finance and Marketing is an open access peer-reviewed journal it reaches more number of readers with high quality research content based on Financial Marketing from marketing professionals across the globe, with implications from the leading Business schools, universities and research institutes.
Journal of Finance and Marketing is seeking members to join its International Editorial Board, alongside the Editor-in-Chief, Associate Editors and International Advisory Board, responsibilities.
Editorial Board include:
- When requested by the Editor-in-Chief or Associate Editors please review papers within the allocated deadline.
- If you are unable to review for any reason please suggest alternative reviewers from your networks. This is a crucial part of being on the Editorial Board and integral to the continuing success of the Journal.
- If you are unable to suggest a colleague or review the paper yourself, Please let the editors know as soon as you can to avoid delaying the peer review process.
- Encouraging quality submissions to Finance and Marketing helps the journal to grow in quality and reputation.
- Please consider submitting a paper yourself to the Journal and actively encourage students and colleagues to submit.
- Suggesting special issues, ‘hot topics’ and review articles: Hot topics and/or review/special issues can attract more readers and citations to the Journal.
Citing the Journal:
- If you are writing articles please remember to use the Journal in your research, where appropriate.
- Citing articles Finance and Marketing will help increase the Impact Factor.
Encouraging usage of the Journal:
- Encouraging your faculty, students and other professionals to use the Journal helps librarians to decide to retain/subscribe to the Journal at your institution.
Encouraging your institution to subscribe to the Journal:
- If your institution does not already subscribe, please recommend Finance and Marketing to your librarian.
- Subscriptions ensure the Journal’s commercial success and increased circulation means increased usage and citations.
Participating in board meetings:
- By attending board meetings we can work together to develop the Journal. Your feedback and experience as an editorial board member are central to informing decisions about the future of the Journal.
- If you cannot attend please send your feedback to the Editor-in-Chief or Publisher.
Promoting the Journal at conferences:
- If you are attending any conferences and would like to take copies of the Journal, or promotional business cards, please contact the Publisher and they can arrange for these to be sent to you.
Applications are welcomed from well-networked academics in the field of Finance and Marketing, with previous experience of review. Those interested in making an application should send an up-to-date CV with a statement outlining their reasons for wanting to join the Editorial Board. Being a member entitles you to a gratis online subscription to the Journal.
All enquiries, expressions of interest and applications should be directed via email to: email@example.com
Journal of Finance and Marketing.