Biomedical Research announces International Collaborations with Research Institutes and Universities
Biomedical Research announces International Collaborations with Research Institutes and Universities.
In line with development of friendly international cooperation, Biomedical Research wishes to establish a long-term mutually beneficial collaboration with various Institution/University by accepting bulk submissions in the field of Biomedical Research.
Biomedical research (BMR) is an evolutionary Journal publishing novel experimentation by many scientists, including biologists and chemists. As the world is in need of novel discoveries of new medicines and therapies BMR offers an enthusiastic platform showcasing the latest fact findings after careful scientific experimentation, development, and evaluation.
BMR has been working with an ultimate goal of developing effective treatments and cures.
The latest Issues of the Journal present a spectrum of exciting information on various approaches adopted and their possible outcomes in biomedical research including new strategies in diagnosis, therapy and prevention of diseases.
BMR is supportive of this proposal prepared by the editorial team. The broad objective of this proposal is to provide an outlet to your research fellows to explore their ideas and fact findings with our platform and to promote the educational and scholarly exchange of knowledge in the field of allergy.
Our successful collaboration will facilitate International dissemination of your articles to academicians, researchers and all scientific professionals.
Respective H.O.D’S of different departments are invited to be a part of this International collaboration.
- Fast, reliable and customized review process from submission to publication.
- Highly reduced processing fee on receiving bulk submissions.
- These manuscripts will be given priority and subjected to fast-track review process.
- These manuscripts will be published within 7 days of acceptance
- Spreading your research to a wider audience through channels like social media postings which helps to grab more citations.
- Original Articles: Reports of data from original research.
- Reviews: comprehensive, authoritative descriptions of any subject within the scope of the journal. These articles are usually written by experts in the field who have been invited by the Editorial Board.
- Case reports: Reports of clinical cases that can be educational, describe a diagnostic or therapeutic dilemma, suggest an association or present an important adverse reaction.
- Commentaries: Short, focused, opinion articles on any subject within the scope of the journal. These articles are usually related to contemporary issues, such as recent research findings, and are often written by opinion leaders.
- Medical computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences
- Cell biology
- Developmental biology
- Computational studies
- Translational medicine biomedical research
- Biomedical engineering
- Biomedical informatics
- Biomedical diagnostics
- Biomedical ethics
- Biomedical therapy
- Biomedical systems
- Biomedical technology
Kindly let me know your interest and willingness by mailing at Biomedres@peerreviewedjournals.com
BMR looks forward to working with you on this collaboration.
For more information on each type of article, please contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com